Pleased to greet you, my name is Celia Ferrer and I am a Real Estate Personal Shopper in Valencia. If you decide to hire me, together with my colleagues I will be the person who accompanies you in your project to buy property.
Why live or invest in Valencia?
- Climate: Valencia has a mild and humid Mediterranean climate. The annual average temperature is 18ºC, and with 300 days of sunshine per year, it’s always pleasant.
- Investment: compared to other European cities of similar sizes and features, Valencia stands out for its lower prices, making it a strategic city to invest in and obtain good returns.
- International: there is an increasing number of people from many different countries who visit Valencia, fall in love with it and decide to move here to seek job opportunities, telework, study, or for the ever popular option of seeking a pleasant retirement with all the comforts.
- Variety of neighbourhoods: in Valencia you can find the right neighbourhood to fit your lifestyle and budget; from trendy neighbourhoods such as Ruzafa, El Carmen or El Cabañal, to residential neighbourhoods such as Campanar, Penya Roja, or Mestalla.
- Transport and infrastructure: there is a good transport system, both intracity with buses, bike lanes and subways, as intercity with the fast “Ave” train to Madrid, “Intercity” train to Barcelona and daily international flights to Milan, Paris, Amsterdam.
- Gastronomy: Just as there are different neighbourhoods, there are also different leisure and gastronomy areas. These can be El Cabañal, Ruzafa, Mercado de Colón, or Mercado Central, Pinedo, where you will find typical Valencian dishes in a totally relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere.
- Culture: As a cosmopolitan and vibrant city, Valencia promotes culture and has numerous theatres, museums, cinemas, buildings and monuments that can be visited throughout the year.
- The star of the show: Valencia has two million square meters or parks and gardens, among which the Turia Garden stands out as the city’s green lung” where you can walk and practice sport. In addition